The Dangers of Mold
Mold can grow undetected on the outside and inside walls and within other structural components of a home or building, creating an environment that can cause serious, long-term health implications for you and your family. Whether you experience a water damage issue or you need fire and water restoration services, a vital step in any cleanup process is to get a thorough inspection for mold.
RestorePro’s NJ and PA licensed restoration contractors are trained to respond to any water damage emergency 24/7. Where mold is present, rapid remediation is essential. RestorePro’s emergency response team provides expert detection as well as complete cleanup.
Expert Mold Detection
Assessing the presence of mold is a four-step process:
- Certified technicians conduct an initial, thorough visual inspection.
- State of the art moisture monitors are used to check for hidden moisture within structural components which may contain mold that is invisible to the naked eye.
- High tech probes are used to detect the presence of mold behind walls or in other unreachable places, such as behind paneling.
- After the remediation phase is complete, a thorough retesting is done to be sure the area is safe. Every water emergency doesn’t lead to mold. Acting fast and using a fire and water damage cleanup company you trust means you won’t be sold mold remediation services you don’t need.
Expert Mold Remediation
RestorePro’s complete mold remediation services include:
- Containment: Cleanup technicians use protective coverings to keep contaminated surfaces from coming in contact with furniture, appliances, clothing, and other personal belongings.
- Safe and proper removal of effected unsalvageable structural components.
- Fungicides are applied to kill mold on affected surfaces before removal.
- Commercial Hepa Air Scrubbers are used throughout the process to remove airborne contaminates
- High power Hepa Vacuums are used to remove surface mold.
- Anti-Microbial coatings are applied to prevent mold from reoccurring.
Before any property reconstruction begins, RestorePro’s water cleanup experts test to assure that no high levels of moisture exist prior to closing affected inner wall cavities that may have been opened up in during the remediation.
Free estimates can be given up front. RestorePro will work with you and your insurance company in order to determine if your claim may be a covered loss per your insurance coverage.
All mold remediation work is done according to insurance company standards (IICRC S500 Standard of Drying).
RestorePro works with all insurance companies and bills according to the insurance industry standardized billing program known as Xactimate. Use of Xactimate assures you that your billing will be well documented and that you will receive proper replacement credit for any damaged structural items (carpet, wall replacement, etc.).
With years of mold remediation experience serving New Jersey’s Mercer County, Hunterdon County, Burlington County, as well as Pennsylvania’s Bucks County and surrounding areas, RestorePro has excellent references and guarantees customer satisfaction.
Reputable and thorough, RestorePro serves all of New Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania with 24-hour emergency service.
For immediate water removal, water damage cleanup, sewage cleanup, mold remediation, or any fire and water damage restoration service, call (609) 838-1636.
More than a slogan, “Your Problems…Our Priority” is RestorePro’s commitment to every customer and dedication to every job.
Now providing service to Hilton Head, SC in conjunction with longtime local contractor Ranney & Sons Construction
- Beaufort County
Why Choose Us?
- Free Estimates
- Available 24/7
- Direct Insurance Billing Available
- Certified in Water & Mold Restoration
- State Certified Building Contractor
- State Certified Roofing Contractor
The team that was sent to our house was wonderful. Their experience and professionalism in our situation was outstanding. I was concerned about our children and they took every precaution (air purifier, microbial spray) to keep them safe. Not only did they have good work ethics, they were personable and caring as well.Angela and Scott S.