Fire and water emergencies are traumatic events. Whether you live in New Jersey or Pennsylvania, the emotional upheaval and financial cost of a water, smoke or fire damage can be overwhelming. But once the crisis is under control and your property is deemed safe to enter, phase two—property reconstruction—begins.
RestorePro’s licensed property reconstruction experts will inspect your home or business and outline a specific plan to put your property back together again. Property reconstruction has many variables, for example the extent of the damage, the size and age of the property, how much can be salvaged, etc., so it’s vital that you do business with a restoration company with stellar references. The majority of NJ and PA property owners say they trust RestorePro with their reconstruction projects because they value outstanding references, and RestorePro’s references are the best in the business.
“The team that was sent to our house was wonderful. Their experience and professionalism in our situation was outstanding. I was concerned about our children and they took every precaution (air purifier, microbial spray) to keep them safe. Not only did they have good work ethics, they were personable and caring as well.”
— Angela and Scott S.
RestorePro’s expert property reconstruction service includes:
- Visual inspection of the property
- Documentation of all damage
- Careful determination of what is salvageable and what is not
- Inventory of property and debris to be torn down and removed from the premises
- Drying out of water-damaged areas
- Mold evaluation
- Complete written estimate of structure replacement/repair costs
- Direct insurance billing
“RestorePro’s carpet experts and carpenters restored my finished basement beautifully. A horrible storm flooded my basement, but RestorePro came to the rescue, pumping all the water out, drying everything out, checking for mold, and within two weeks of the flood, it was absolutely perfect.”
Licensed and Certified
RestorePro is licensed and the company’s team is staffed with certified home reconstruction contractors. In the aftermath of a fire or flood, putting your property in the hands of a business with these credentials is crucial.
Reconstructing your home or business perfectly requires professionals.
You can count on RestorePro’s property reconstruction team to:
- Work QuicklyRestorePro’s team knows you want the work completed fast. Without cutting corners, your home or office will be put back to pre-loss condition (or better) as rapidly as possible.
- Work Directly With Your Insurance CompanyAll major insurance companies recognize RestorePro as a certified contractor for home reconstruction. This means the insurance process is handled more efficiently because the adjusters know RestorePro’s prices are fair and the work will be done right.
- Work With 100% Customer Satisfaction, GuaranteedWhether it’s fire, smoke or water damage, your property reconstruction isn’t complete until you are 100% satisfied.
In the aftermath of a disaster, trust your property reconstruction to RestorePro.
Now providing service to Hilton Head, SC in conjunction with longtime local contractor Ranney & Sons Construction
- Beaufort County
Why Choose Us?
- Free Estimates
- Available 24/7
- Direct Insurance Billing Available
- Certified in Water & Mold Restoration
- State Certified Building Contractor
- State Certified Roofing Contractor
The team that was sent to our house was wonderful. Their experience and professionalism in our situation was outstanding. I was concerned about our children and they took every precaution (air purifier, microbial spray) to keep them safe. Not only did they have good work ethics, they were personable and caring as well.Angela and Scott S.